Saturday, March 21, 2015

You!

The dark sky, with them glimmering stars all over,
Making me ponder upon what not,
Why are the stars so beautiful yet so very saddening?
Why do I feel so blue?
Why am I being such a scumbag?
But mostly it just makes me think of you.

The people around me, with their extraordinary normalcy,
Making me think of what not,
Why is everyone so busy?
Why is everyone so distant?
How are people so stupid and selfish all at the same time?
But mostly how astonishingly you differ from these infidels.

The big name people, with their pretentious crap,
Making me cudgel my brain about what not,
How are they so self centered?
How can they not care of the world beyond themselves?
How are they the "newsmakers" yet the most annoying people?
But mostly how perfect you are, and how you deserve it better than all of these goofbags!

No comments:

Post a Comment