Thursday, December 3, 2015

So Long Hubba!

"We spend so much effort trying to keep parts of our lives hidden, even from our closest friends, but in those rare time when we do open up, its amazing how minor those secrets all end up being"


                  Remember Hubs, when you said this? Looks like you left me with no choice after all...


     It's amazing how the same words that made you my best friend fail to describe how much you mean to me. I don't really have friends and the friends I do have, are very very special to me. You happen to be the best among those special ones too :) We became good friends after discovering we both love How I Met Your Mother equally as much. A weird thing to bond over i know, but it gave me you (which makes it all the more special). We started to discover we had so many things in common and that we adored each other, i guess that's how we became best buddies? You were always the hyper one and I was the one creating melodrama. I believe you're still shaking your head over this piece in your usual sarcastic manner and calling me melodramatic from wherever you are. But I will pretend that you wouldn't do that, this one time. There have been infinite times where you'd tell me you'd smack me for doing something stupid and I'd say the same and then we'd carry on bitching about practically every other thing that we see.
   
   But the weirdo that you were, you were always there... either bugging me or helping, but there for me. And it is very ironical how your biggest fear was that people  would leave you and go away yet you ended up doing the same. You took a huge part from me with you man. I don't know how long it is gonna take me to get over this (maybe never) but I know you wanted nothing but "that weird joker smile" on my face. I cannot promise you that I will be okay but I all I can promise is a fake smile. There were only a few times I actually said it, but it felt really good when you opened up to me and I love you buddy. Bubba will miss you :) Wait for me out there will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment